- Family Holidays
- Onsite Activities
- Activities and Attractions
- Adrenaline,Adventure & Country
- Local Attractions
- Aberfeldy Highland Games
- Active Kids Adventure Park
- Beatrix Potter Exhibition
- Ben Lawers Nature Reserve
- Birks Cinema
- Birks of Aberfeldy Nature Reserve
- Blair Castle
- Castle Menzies
- Dewar's Aberfeldy Distillery
- Highland Perthshire Marathon
- International Horse Trials
- Light Show - Pitlochry Enchanted Forest
- Perthshire Amber Festival
- Queen's View
- Rannoch Highland Gathering
- Scone Palace
- Scottish Chocolate Centre
- Scottish Crannog Centre
- Aberfeldy & Surrounds
Light Show - The Enchanted Forest
Provisional 2018 dates are 4th October - 4th November, the Light Show at Faskally Wood,Pitlochry. Current winner of UK's Best Cultural Event, the Scottish Outdoor Leisure Award for Best Outdoor Festival as well as Scotland's Best Large Event you can be sure of a warm welcome at this woodland wonderland that dazzles and delights.
Set amidst the stunning Autumn woodland of Forestry Commission Scotland's Faskally Wood in Highland Perthshire, The Enchanted Forest is Scotland’s premier sound and light event.
BEST EVENT AT THE SCOTTISH THISTLE AWARDS 2015
The Enchanted Forest are delighted to announce that they are the winners of the 2017 Scottish Outdoor Leisure Award for Best Outdoor Festival.
This event will definitely light up your world with an experience not easily forgotten!
To see how light Enchanted Forest Picture Galleries
Click here for up to date information on The Enchanted Forest