Careers at Moness
Join the team
Whether you are starting out on your career or have relevant skills or experience we would like to hear from you, if you have an enthusiastic manner, a "can do" mentality and a passion for delivering high standards of service and hospitality.
Moness Resort is an attractive and varied hospitality destination situated in Aberfeldy, Highland Perthshire.Consisting of a 26 roomed 4 star hotel, 106 cottages in the grounds and supported by two restaurants, one fine dining and the other more casual together with a range of leisure and spa facilities, so the prospect of working within this environment is quite compelling
We are a close knit, professional team and take great pride in having staff who promote and constantly work towards achieving our company's mission statement - "To deliver the highest possible standards of accommodation, service and hospitality to all guests, thereby ensuring we maximise future recommendations."
We have opportunities in a number of different disciplines including food and beverage, leisure activities, sales and marketing, reception, administration, maintenance and gardens.
We regularly update our job vacancies so check our online vacancies section. We also welcome speculative applications and we will contact you in the future should a suitable vacancy arise.
Transport is available from/to Perth and locations in between..
Get in touch with us to find out more - email@example.com
Here at Moness Resort we are currently recruiting for a number of positions within the kitchen from Commis through to Junior Sous Chef - we are also looking for a for a chef de partie for our Uisge Restaurant in Murthly.
For Moness Resort are looking for keen, energetic commis chefs with a desire to learn and progress their career through to experienced junior sous chef with the ability to lead and train others within a busy multi outlet hotel. All roles will be working alongside the senior chefs to maintain standards and drive the business forward.All roles will include:
- Developing and learning recipes
- Complying with all health and safety regulations
- Assisting head chef in day to day running and covering days off/holidays
- Experience in a similar roles within high standards fast paced venues (jnr sous)
- Drive to progress career while maintaining and developing the reputation of the business
- Ability to work in a fast paced kitchen as part of a team and on your own
- Great communication skills
- Good time keeping
- Staff transport to and from Perth to suit your shifts
- Live in may be an option dependant on availability
- Opportunity for career progression