Get in touch
If you have any questions you can reach us on the below numbers or by email - we've included some useful information about staying at Moness below which might be useful.
- Reservations: Call 01887 822108 or email email@example.com
- Reception:Call 01887 822100 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Spa & Leisure: Call 01887 822107 or email email@example.com
- Weddings & Events: Call 01887 822102 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Recruitment:Call 01887 822109 or email email@example.com
- Customer Services: Call 01887 822100 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Our AddressMoness Resort Crieff Road Aberfeldy PH15 2DY
Our postcode will bring you to the back gate it's best to enter "MONESS RESORT" as your destination to get main entrance
Good to know
More of Moness
So much to see and do - here's a few of our most popular Moness experiences
Dog friendly breaks
Because we all deserve a break
We’ve now got a limited selection of dog friendly cottages (sleeping four or six people) with space for one or two well-behaved dogs who love exploring the great outdoors. It's essential to call us directly or email as these are very popular.
Stay 3 nights for the price of 2
Winter at Moness means stunning walks, days of relaxation in the Spa and evenings cuddled up you own cosy cottage or deluxe bedroom. Just a short walk from Aberfeldy, there is plenty for all to see and do while you are here.
Have a free night on us...
Autumn is one of the best times of year to visit Perthshire. Look forward to stunning local scenery and outstanding autumn colours. Stay an extra night on us this autumn with three nights for the price of two at Moness.
Christmas and New Year Getaways
Gather up the family and escape to Highland Perthshire for some traditional festive fun. From feasts with all the trimmings to a visit from Santa and live entertainment there really is something on offer to entertain the whole family.