'Can we go again ?' is the most common question we hear at the end of our Quad Biking Treks. Each trek is designed to suit the abilities of you group. Whether a family, corporate group, friends or stag or hen party - each trip can be ramped up of tamed down so everyone has a fantastic Quad Biking experience.
After a safety brief from the fully "LANTRA" qualified instructors it's off to get to grips with riding your ATV. Once we are happy with your riding technique we hit the hills. Steep inclines, rocky descents, water splashes, dirty ditches plus many more obstacles keep you on your toes.
Beginners or those feeling a little less confident need not worry, you will never be asked to do anything you are not comfortable with.
WHAT DO I NEED TO KNOW?
- Operated from Glassie Farm, PH15 2JN - a 10 min drive from the resort
- Treks are available 7 days a week (From 1st April 2018) come rain hail or shine. The Quads operate in all weather conditions
- Minimum age - 12 years - Riders 12-15 yrs ride 90cc machines
- 16 yrs and over ride 125cc machines
- The maximum per trek is 6 riders
- Treks at 10am, 11.30am, 1.00pm, 2.30pm and 4.0pm - subject to demand
- All safety equipment and overalls are provided as well as the expertise of a LANTRA qualified Quad Biking Instructor
For further details and to book: Please contact Moness Concierge on 01887 822112