Massage can be defined as the systematic and manual manipulation of the soft tissues of the body to promote health and wellbeing. It has been used for many thousands of years throughout the world, and the techniques used today have evolved from both Eastern and Western traditions. The majority of massage moves used in the Western World are devised from the Swedish massage system. There are many different types of massage in use, such as remedial massage, deep tissue massage, lymphatic drainage and many more. Massage also forms the basis of many other therapies including aromatherapy, shiatsu and physiotherapy. The benefits of massage are both physical and mental. Physical benefits include relaxation and improved circulation, easing tension from muscles and increased lymphatic circulation, which helps to rid the body of waste products. It can also be used to break down scar tissue and adhesions after surgery. Mental benefits include reduction in stress and anxiety levels and it promotes a feeling of wellbeing.
To book an appointment Call 01887 822107 or alternatively Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
Classic Swedish Massage
- 30 mins - £35
- 60 mins - £55
The classic full body Swedish massage that relaxes, relieves and eases aches and pains, in tired overworked muscles.
Hot Stones Massage
- Full Body : 60 mins - £60
- Target Area : 30 mins - £40
The body is massaged using a mix of hands and hot basalt stones. There are many benefits to heated treatments including:Releasing toxins, increased blood flow, increased function of tissue cells relaxation of sore, stiff, muscles and relief from sore arthritic joints.
Full Body Aromatic Massage
- 60 mins - £60
This aromatic massage uses essential oils to ease away the stresses of everyday life. This soothing treatment will leave you feeling relaxed and re-energised.
Moness Orli Candle Body Experience
- 60 mins - £60
Handmade in Scotland. Orli massage oil body candles are designed to moisturise and nourish the skin. Our wide range of rich cocoa and shea butter candles with a delicious choice of fragrances and essential oils are lit and melted to provide a warm, sumptuous massage for your full body.
Lava Shells Treatment
- 60 mins - £75
A combined Lava Shell and Glacial Shell massage treatment to treat fitness, muscle aches and pains. The treatment leaves you feeling invigorated, muscles are more relaxed and aches and discomfort can be significantly reduced.
Back,Neck & Shoulder Massage
- 30 mins - £35
As Classic Swedish massage, but concentrated in the areas where most people carry stress and tension.
To make an appointment Call 01887 822107 or alternatively Email:email@example.com
- All bookings require a non-refundable deposit of 50%
- Please arrive ten minutes prior to appointment time.
- Please inform us at the time of booking of any medical conditions that may affect your treatment, particularly NUT ALLERGIES,of choice so that we can offer a suitable alternative
- A minimum of 24 hours notice required for all cancellations to avoid cancellation charges (48 hours for larger parties).
- To allow for the smooth running of the spa, and to prevent inconvenience to others, any late arrivals for a treatment will finish at the allotted time
- We reserve the right to modify treatments and appointment times to ensure that maximum standards of service and quality are met.
- To ensure your preferred time and service is available we recommend to book in advance.
- Leisure facilites at Moness Resort form a complementary part of your spa visit and can be withdrawn without notice when deemed essential.
- If we consider a client is under the influence of Drugs or Alcohol, we reserve the right to cancel or amend treatments accordingly. In this event, full payment will be charged or the voucher invalidated