A facial is one of the best ways to take care of your skin, especially when it's given by an experienced, knowledgeable aesthetician. A facial cleans, exfoliates and nourishes the skin, promoting a clear, well-hydrated complexion, and can help your skin look younger. A facial is the second most popular spa treatment after a massage. A facial works best when it is part of an on-going program of skin care.
We offer the following as add on to a treatment or stand-alone therapies:
Now available here at Moness Spa
To make an appointment Call 01887 822107 or alternatively Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
Thalgo Hydra Marine Facial
- 30 mins - £40
- 60 mins - £60
A moisture boosting delight for all skin types, but particularly dehydrated. After a relaxing welcome massage, your skin is gently cleansed and exfoliated. A deeply-hydrating serum is applied with Thalgo's signature Heart of the Ocean Massage, after which a moisturising mask delivers intense and lasting hydration. An application of Hydra marine 24hr Gel Cream completes the treatment and leaves the skin rehydrated, its texture improved and the complexion smooth, plump and radiant.
- 30 minutes - £40
Gentle cleanse, tone and moisturise. Includes massage of face and shoulders.
Indian Head Massage
- 45 mins - £45
A traditional scalp, neck and shoulder massage. A gentle, soothing treatment.
- 30 mins - £35
- 60 mins - £60
An ancient therapy which uses the feet, hands and face as a map of the body to stimulate natural healing.
- All bookings require a non-refundable deposit of 50%
- Please arrive ten minutes prior to appointment time.
- Please inform us at the time of booking of any medical conditions that may affect your treatment, particularly NUT ALLERGIES,of choice so that we can offer a suitable alternative
- A minimum of 24 hours notice required for all cancellations to avoid cancellation charges (48 hours for larger parties).
- To allow for the smooth running of the spa, and to prevent inconvenience to others, any late arrivals for a treatment will finish at the allotted time
- We reserve the right to modify treatments and appointment times to ensure that maximum standards of service and quality are met.
- To ensure your preferred time and service is available we recommend to book in advance.
- Leisure facilites at Moness Resort form a complementary part of your spa visit and can be withdrawn without notice when deemed essential.
- If we consider a client is under the influence of Drugs or Alcohol, we reserve the right to cancel or amend treatments accordingly. In this event, full payment will be charged or the voucher invalidated